Tuesday 26 March 2013

March Untried Lynderella One Nutty Fruitcake!

Hey there! Short post because I'm writing this right before bedtime. I'd been lusting over this polish for a long time and I finally bit the bullet and ordered it! Did it live up to my expectations?

For the most part, yes. I love the colour combinations and the addition of the black squares is really different. The microglitter is really great too! However, it does seem like it bleeds a little as the base had a pinkish tint instead of being truly clear. It probably wouldn't be noticeable over a darker colour but I chose to wear it over OPI My Vampire Is Buff, so I could tell where the base colour was changed. One coat over two coats of My Vampire is Buff.



So there you have it! My first Lynnderella. I think I'll probably pick up a few more, but honestly the price keeps me from collecting very many.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lynderella. You evil glitter genius, you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combination in the glitter! I don't have any Lynnderella's for the same reason as you, but they're so tempting!

    ReplyDelete